Monday, June 06, 2011

The Awesome Science of Luck by Peter Ragnar

"How I Found the Hidden Science of Luck"

Dear friend,

You probably know by now, I love to read. In fact, if you could see the untold thousands of books in my library, you might think me crazy! But there are a couple of books that would probably jump off the shelf and run like a mouse if you came in the room.

When I found them, well, it was like I smelled them first...it was dark, dank, and musty in the back of the old antique shop. I felt like Indiana Jones feeling his way through a cave. The rare book dealer said, "Go ahead and sort through the boxes, but handle them carefully." Slowly, ever so slowly, I turned the yellowed pages as they crackled in the dim light.

"I began to tremble at what I was reading."....
Read more here